Les zédeurs du Grand ouest Index du Forum Les zédeurs du Grand ouest
Forum regroupant toutes les personnes faisant de la Mini-z dans le grand ouest .

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Nike Air Max Mens Online

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les zédeurs du Grand ouest Index du Forum -> Championnat Grand ouest -> Calendrier
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gsnoopy520

Féminin Poissons (20fev-20mar)

MessagePosté le: Dim 15 Avr - 04:43 (2018)    Sujet du message: Nike Air Max Mens Online Répondre en citant

NEW DELHI Mens Air Jordan Retro For Sale , July 27 (Xinhua) -- At least six people were killed and seven others injured in a terrorist attack on a bus and a police station in the northern Indian state of Punjab early Monday morning, a senior police official said.

"Around 5.30 a.m. local time, some four to five terrorists in Indian Army uniform entered India at the Hiranagar border in the northern state of Jammu and Kashmir and opened fire at a bus. Subsequently these terrorists entered the bordering state of Punjab and attacked a police station in Gurdaspur," he said, on condition of anonymity.

While two policemen were killed on the spot, some eight to nine people sustained injuries Mens Air Jordan Shoes For Sale , and four of the injured succumbed to their injuries on the way to hospital, the official said, adding an alert has been sounded all along the border.

Local TV channels reported the terrorists are still holed up inside the Dinanagar police station and have been exchanging fire with security forces for hours now.

Five live bombs were also found at a railway track not far from the Dinanagar police station, the reports said.

Indian Home Minister Rajnath Singh tweeted "Spoke to Punjab Chief Minister Shri Prakash Singh Badal who apprised me of the developing situation in Gurudaspur...Also spoke to Home Secretary and NSA (National Security Adviser)".

By Marzia De Giuli

MILAN, Italy, Sept. 27 (Xinhua) -- An increasing number of Italians see the learning of Chinese language as a privileged window to know China Mens Air Jordan For Sale , students of the Confucius Institute at the University of Milan, which held an event to celebrate the Confucius Institute Day, told Xinhua on Saturday.

Michele Martin works in a telecommunication company which has some activities in China. "Sometimes I had to communicate with Chinese colleagues so I decided to learn a bit of Mandarin to increase my professional level," he said.

More than two years have passed since Martin joined the Confucius Institute at the University of Milan, which was opened in 2009. "The biggest and not expected satisfaction now is being able to chat with them in Chinese," he told Xinhua.

The Confucius Institute has also opened concrete opportunities for Luca Baroli Mens Jordan Retro Shoes For Sale , who is preparing for his degree in linguistic and cultural mediation while doing an internship at the Confucius Institute at the University of Milan.

Baroli was among the organizers of Saturday's shows related to the Chinese culture, which included paper-cutting, calligraphy skills, lion dance, Taijiquan and Beijing Opera.

"Taking part in the organization activities has helped me approach China's real world and build solid ties with Chinese friends," he told Xinhua.

Valentina Garello Mens Jordan Retro For Sale , a receptionist in an eye clinic, started to study Chinese at the Confucius Institute at the University of Milan even though she has never happened to welcome Chinese clients so far. "But you never know," she told Xinhua.

"I only could speak English, and wanted to study another important language. I though Chinese was the best choice to make me more attractive in the labor market," Garello highlighted.

Alessandra Lavagnino, codirector of the Confucius Institute at the University of Milan Mens Jordan Shoes For Sale , confirmed "increasing curiosity" about Mandarin in her country. "Our students truly want to deepen their knowledge of China through the fundamental instrument of its language," she explained to Xinhua.

Mandarin has become extremely attractive for everyone, including youngsters, kids and workers, but also many retired people who have joined the 11 Confucius Institutes across Italy, Lavagnino said.

The Confucius Institutes Cheap Air Jordan Retro Shoes For Sale , named after ancient Chinese philosopher Confucius, were established in 2004 as a tool to help foreigners better understand China through language teaching and culture introduction in universities overseas.

To date, China has opened 465 Confucius Institutes in 123 countries and regions, as well as 713 Confucius Classrooms operating in middle and primary schools.

by Le Phuong

HO CHI MINH CITY, Aug. 28 (Xinhua) -- While most Vietnamese high school students are busy preparing for the country's tough college entrance examinations, quite a few of their classmates are also in the thick of preparations for their coming trips abroad to study in foreign colleges.

Just a couple of weeks ahead of the new academic school year starting September Cheap Air Jordan Retro For Sale , 18-year-old Lan Anh, who just graduated from a famous high school in capital Hanoi, has already packed her luggage and attended farewell parties with relatives and friends before her coming trip to the United States to pursue her college studies.

"Going abroad to study was my dream since I was in the primary grades and I have strived hard to realize my dream. Of course, without the financial support of my family, I would not be able to do that," Anh told Xinhua recently.

Anh said that with a diploma from an American college Cheap Air Jordan Shoes For Sale , she would find it easy to get a good job in Vietnam or in the United States if she would be allowed to stay there after graduation.

Nguyen Quoc Hung, a native in Hoai Duc District here, chose to take medicine in a college in China for his post-graduate study.

"Members of three generations in my family have practiced traditional medicine. My father is now running a clinic selling herbal medicines and treating patients with physical therapy such as acupuncture. I want to follow his footsteps," Hung said.

He said he decided to study at a medical college in China because as far as he knows China is where Oriental medicine has been practiced since ancient times-- the cradle of traditional medicine.

In recent years, the number of Vietnamese high school graduates going abroad for college has been on the rise.

Statistics from the Vietnam's Ministry of Education and Training (MoET) showed that as of the end of 2013, there were more than 115 Cheap Air Jordan For Sale ,000 Vietnamese students studying .

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 15 Avr - 04:43 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les zédeurs du Grand ouest Index du Forum -> Championnat Grand ouest -> Calendrier Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation