Les zédeurs du Grand ouest Index du Forum Les zédeurs du Grand ouest
Forum regroupant toutes les personnes faisant de la Mini-z dans le grand ouest .

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

resources will increase when the Inte

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les zédeurs du Grand ouest Index du Forum -> Championnat Grand ouest -> Documents officiels
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
xuezhiqian123

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 8 Aoû - 04:28 (2018)    Sujet du message: resources will increase when the Inte Répondre en citant

The do s and don ts of the professional real estate transaction. Specifically the handling of the initial offer to purchase.

15 Yard Penalty for Roughing the Passer!

I just passed off a NC Offer to Purchase to the Listing Agent. Squeals were the result.

I listened to the puffs and waited until the diatribe settled down. Finally Mario Gotze Jersey , I hear the the offensive squawk. How can you let your clients submit this, at this price? Are you a rookie agent?

Flag! Unsportsmanlike conduct. 15 yards from the spot of the foul.

Look, I m relaying my buyers wishes, not mine. Not everyone comes from a Vulcan mind meld factory. My job as their Charlotte Realtor is to advise, relay Marco Reus Jersey , and monitor.

Unfortunately the press has it that all home owners are desperate to sell their homes. Everybody is in Foreclosure. Nevermind that Charlotte NC Real Estate sales continue to be in the top five market nationwide.

So, I say to you, blame the press. Consult with your home sellers. But don t blame me. Just say no. I m good with that.

Not all my real estate clients believe the low ball offer will be accepted. In fact, it s just a water tester that rarely works..and I tell them that they are starting off on the weak foot. But I don t tell them what to put on paper, they put what they want Marcel Schmelzer Jersey , I only advise. Have you ever had a client that will just NOT take your advise?

So, my retort to the squawker, just say NO to the offer. No flags need to be thrown. I put my efforts into making this contract submission and it cost you nothing.

I ll take an offer to purchase over a violin on why my house isn t getting attention any day. I understand, as I have listings too. This is the best feedback your seller can get.

As the listing agent, you have three things that you and your seller can do with our offer: Reject it as written Marc Bartra Jersey , Accept it as written, or, we can negotiate it if you wish. I brought you an offer and you are kindly welcome.

My point is there is no reason for me to throw the flag. Else wise, knock it off. Be Happy you got it on paper.

This new market brings out some of the best and some of the worst in techniques and gadgetry. When is too much, too much?

Let s revisit the basics Mahmoud Dahoud Jersey , Thinking Inside the Box . This is not to agitate the thinking outside the box gang , but there are some things that are tried and true that don t need to be reinvented.

When someone calls, Answer the phone. Voice mail is when you are too busy. It is not the standard way people should communicate. Never expect text messaging to replace the human voice. I predict we will not evolve into mimes with text devices for communication.

Courtesy is an art, not a fad.

Smiles are not Smile they are genuine and are emitted from your face.

A real handshake presses two Human hands together, not some form of digital protocol.

Our business is becoming more virtual and less human due the the theory of outside the box.

So are we to evolve into Real Estate Ebay? Gosh I hope not. Buying a home without the opportunity of turning the doorknob sounds like a bad science fiction novel. And getting advise from an unlicensed Apple456 at OutsideTheBox dot commer sounds even scarier.

Maybe I m just a people person... or maybe just an inside the box kind of guy. No flags necessary Lukasz Piszczek Jersey , just remember, be polite with your responses and apply some common courtesy. This will enhance the professional nature of our Charlotte NC real estate transactions, as well as every where else.
Author's Resource Box

Claude Cross is BrokerOwner of Homes By Cross. We are located in Charlotte North Carolina, and specialize in Charlotte NC Real Estate and Relocation. Come take a tour of our area at: http:www.homesbycross

Article Source:

Cloud computing is a technique in IT industry, and is gaining popularity due to its ability in remote access. Cloud computing is a technique in IT industry Julian Weigl Jersey , and is gaining popularity due to its ability in remote access, delivering resources faster and in easy management. Enterprise cloud computing is the method of utilizing cloud computing services to perform operations of your business. Many enterprises are these days are inclining towards the cloud computing due to several advantages it offers them. In this article, we will discuss advantages of cloud computing for enterprises.

Advantages of enterprise cloud computing
Cloud computing is helpful for businesses on the following grounds.

Lowers IT infrastructure cost
Cloud computing offers helps businesses reduce the cost of maintaining infrastructure. Thus, you need to pay only for those resources or services that you use for your business. As the needs vary across businesses, so does the usage of resources. The more you use the resources Jeremy Toljan Jersey , the more you pay. You do not pay when you do not use any of the cloud services.

If you go for physical infrastructure and buy or lease the IT infrastructure or resources, you have pay for that no matter how much you used it, or how much it is useful for you.

Speed of cloud resources
You keep cloud resources on the Internet, and you can retrieve them whenever you need, provided you are connected to the Internet. The time it takes to retrieve the resource from cloud is minimal.

Every device of the organization with the Internet connection must can retrieve the resource from cloud and use them for business purpose.

Of course Jadon Sancho Jersey , the speed of retrieval of the resources will increase when the Internet speed is more.

Flexibility of IT resources
Changes in the organization is common as the number of employees or clients or partner. Wholesale Authentic MLB Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Free Shipping Wholesale NBA Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Wholesale College Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 8 Aoû - 04:28 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les zédeurs du Grand ouest Index du Forum -> Championnat Grand ouest -> Documents officiels Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation